Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #235*

It is a beautiful holiday weekend here in Calgary with temperatures that are above seasonal and a lot of bright sunshine.  There is still snow melting in my yard and while I know that there will probably be more snow that falls in the next month or so, there is the promise of spring in the air.  It is wonderful to have the windows open and the fresh breeze coming in.

There's a new clean and simple challenge at Addicted to CAS.... our challenge word is "garden".


I will admit that I almost forgot to do my design team card for this challenge... it was yesterday at lunch that I realized I was missing the information from my calendar.  I am so thankful that an idea came to my head pretty quickly... even using a bunch of leftovers from the little container that sits on my desk

Card Ifo
*Cardstock:  assorted pieces of unknown colours
*Images:  Gina K Where Flowers Bloom
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; MFT Stitched Rectangle; Essentials by Ellen Circle Frame

1 comment:

  1. One of your stunning CAS designs, Nancy! I love the white on white elements on the background, adds a lot of interest. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)