Pages

Saturday, April 01, 2023

*Less is More #480*

There's a new clean and simple challenge over at the Less is More blog... and for the next two weeks, we want to see your cards created using the colours black and aquamarine.


I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do for my card with these colours.  My first thought was a black card with aquamarine on it (because I really thought that it would POP!) but I just couldn't wrap my head around a black card when the sun was shining so brightly through the window of my craft space.  

And I'm glad I kept thinking because I am very pleased with this card...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stmapin' Up! Bermuda Bay
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix
*Challenges:  Less Is More #480


3 comments:

  1. Tou are so right to be pleased with this card as it is simply stunning.Love the bold graphic design and pop of colour.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Nancy, it's so elegant.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful elegnat card Nancy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)