Pages

Friday, March 31, 2023

*BYSHCMakers #31*

Today is the last day for the March challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers... this is a wonderful monthly sketch to help you make some Christmas cards throughout the year.  I already have about 1/4 of the Christmas cards I'll need for Christmas 2023 made!

I sometimes struggle with doing Christmas cards in the beginning months of the year... I think it's because I use up so many of my ideas from October to December.  I love these sketches to help get me started... but they're also tough since I'm a clean and simple gal and there are a lot of layers in these sketches.

I went to my stash and of course wanted to play with these wonderful (retired) Stampin' Up! papers....  And I am in love with this card!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Stampin' Up!  Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Kaiser Crafts Yuletide
*Ink:  Verafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Nesting Circles, Additional Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  BYSHCMakers #31


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)