Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #235*

 There's a new photo inspiration challenge at Time Out Challenges... here's the photo that we want you to be inspired by!!  You can take any element(s) of this photo to make your own creation...


I was inspired by the basket of yellow flowers... so I coloured up a beautiful floral spray for my card...  to get my green mat layer, I simply coloured a piece of white cardstock with the same green Copic I used in my leaves so that I had a perfect match.

Card Info
*Images:  Altenew Celebrate Today; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Dies:  Altenew Celebrate Today; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the Copic green you used to color your floral spray for your mat layer. Love that some leaves spill over the edge. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bright, happy and just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your technique for the perfectly matching mat! These florals are absolutely beautiful and the whole card is so springy and pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful fresh and Spring card! Love it! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card elicits a wonderful feeling of Spring, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and such a pretty bouquet! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)