Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2023

*Less is More #482*

We have a new style of clean and simple challenge debuting today on the Less is More blog... we are going to starting using the alphabet as our prompt... and where else would you start than with the letter A?  We want to see your clean and simple cards with A is for Automobile!


I borrowed a stamp from my good friend and coloured it up with some bright colours to create my card.  I like the black and white strip accent... makes me think of racing stripes!

Card Info
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Driving By
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black, Copics
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sugar Glitz Discs
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Less is More #482


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy your stripes made me think of racing stripes too.Love the beautiful bold colours on this gorgeous card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)