Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

*Big Wish*

 My apologies for not posting in so many days...  I was working, then a day trip for a bowling tournament (which we won!), then home exhausted and now back to work this afternoon. 

I saw a card made with this super bold alphabet stamp set and I wanted the stamps... and then I thought to myself "why did I buy this?"  I need to be less impulsive in my purchases because sometimes I see something and love it but once I get it in my hands I realize how limited I feel by the set.  This letters are SO big that there's no way to fit more than four on a standard card front.  I will have to put my thinking cap on to make more cards with these letters...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay
*Images:  Kerri Bradford Studio Max Alpha; Pink Fresh Studio Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Misti


2 comments:

  1. You could make a folding card to accomodate more letters😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. “hugs” would be great. And i❤️u could even be a “peek-a-boo” card if you used a big ❤️ die to cut out a hole.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)