Pages

Sunday, May 07, 2023

*Sending Birthday Wishes*

I am absolutely in love with the sentiments in this floral stamp set by Spellbinders... I just wish that there were dies for the florals (and the sentiments of course!).  I looked and didn't see them but will probably go have another look just in case.  I love the mix of fonts on these sentiments... especially the more scripty one.

I don't have card info for this as I created this card at a crop I was at a few weeks ago.  I can tell you that the stamp set is Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes and that I used Copics to colour the image.


1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set as well. So many good sentiments with it. As far as I can find, there are no dies for this set. But that's not to say they won't make them in the future. I can only hope!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)