Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #237*

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS... we want to see your monochrome cards!


I went a little outside of my box for my card and have used only shades of black and grey rather than shades of another colour.  I truly love how this card turned out....  I used only one shade of grey ink, however to get a lighter tone of it, I stamped it off on scrap paper before stamping on to my floral image.   

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy 100lb
*Images:  Altenew Fabulous Florets; Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Twilight; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Altenew Fabulous Florets; MFT Stitched Circles
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #237


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)