Pages

Friday, May 05, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #33*

 Happy Friday crafters!  I'm here with my first design team card for the May 2023 sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers.  This sketch worked really well for my clean and simple style, but it would also be great for those who want to have a more involved card.  I hope you'll play along!


I, of course, created something a little closer to a clean and simple card... there's patterned paper, but not much of it.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Evening Evergreen
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Sweet Stockings
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Candy Cane Gem Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)