Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #510*

It's colour challenge time at CAS Colours and Sketches... and we have some beauties for you to work with for the next two weeks!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


Colour challenges are almost always a challenge for me...  my fellow design team members often choose combinations that I don't gravitate to.  Like honestly, I don't think I've ever used Flirty Flamingo in a card before!  But WOW they work so well together!  My card doesn't look like something I made because I gravitate to the same colour palettes most of the time... so these challenges are a fun way for me to get out of my little box!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Tayored Expressions Simple Strips; Paper Rose Studio Little Etched Butterflies; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. love the card and agree a very unusual combo but wow look how cool your butterflies look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nancy! Love these butterfly's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card, Nancy! These butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)