Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2023

*Colourful Birthday*

I have been really terrible about sharing my creations lately.  I am crafting, but not nearly as much as I did last year.  I have a few cards to share but never feel like sitting down to write a blog post.  I need to get myself back on a schedule!  I have an extra day off this weekend and I hope to get a lot of crafting done!

I really love these super bright flowers on this card... some great pops of colour and fun!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
*Paper:  unknown
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Spellbinders Opal Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)