Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #33 take 2*

I'm back with another card using the Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers sketch for May... I just love how this sketch can be made relatively clean and simple!  One of my favourite things about this sketch challenge is that there is no guess-work.  Crystal always provides measurements for you!



I have decided to try to do one of my cards each month using my favourite holiday papers by Stampin' Up!  Of course, this is a discontinued pattern but I have quite a bit of it at the moment.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Kaisercraft Yuletide
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  {BYSHC}Makers #33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)