Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #238*

There's a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS... I hope you'll play along


When I first saw the prompt, all I could think of was the 4th of July and Independence Day... but since I'm Canadian, I had no interest in creating a card for that holiday.  I had to think a little bit on this one... birds?  a motorcycle?  And then it hit me...  there is no better freedom than graduation!!!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  silver mirror; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Bundle of Joy; Taylored Expressions The Tassel
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alpha
*Tools:  scissors (yup, I fussy cut that hat!); Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS 238


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)