Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2023

*Create It 3 Ways Instagram Hop*

I am excited to be joining a brand new Instagram Hop that starts today...  this is a monthly hop that will run on the 3rd Saturday of each month.  The overall theme is a fun one....  it's a create it 3 ways theme!  Each month we will have a different theme to play with... and each member of the team will create three projects in that theme using something from their craft rooms in three ways.  A team member could use the same stamp, the same layout, the same technique, the same colour combination (or anything else you think of).... but use it for three different projects following the monthly theme.

For May, our theme is Father's Day or Celebrating a male figure in your life.

If you head to my Intstagram Profile you'll be able to find more information about this hop and see all of the other links!

I decided to play with the same Patterned Paper for my cards... and in that, I guess I also have three cards in the same colour palette.


Can you see the idea of the hop now?  Three cards celebrating Dad.... all using the same colour palette/patterned paper.  I based my cards using that striped paper.

This was the first card I came up with...  pretty simple, just showcasing that paper.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Basic Grey
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Well Suited
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Photoplay Mom & Dad Sentiments
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

This was my second card...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Night of Navy
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Well Suited
*Images:  Photoplay Mom & Dad Sentiments
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

And finally, my third card....  I always think of a tie my Dad wore when I see this paper...  I did a fun z-fold card for this one.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Night of Navy
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Well Suited
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Handsomely Suited
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Suit & Tie, Tasteful Labels
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)