Pages

Friday, July 14, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #35*

There's a new sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers and I'm here with my first of two cards following it.  I struggled with this sketch quite a bit.  In fact, my other card took me literally more than a week to do... I started something and it sat on my desk because I wasn't sure what to do next.  I added something and again, I didn't know what to do next.  This went on forever!  This was actually the second card I created (you'll see the first later in the month) and it came together quite a bit more easily.


For this card I started with the patterned papers... and you can see that I completely strayed away from my usual clean and simple style.  I just love this paper pack from MFT but have struggled to use it.  Maybe because it's so pretty... or maybe because I just struggle with patterned papers.

In the end, I do like how this card turned out...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; silver mirror
*Paper:  MFT Colorful Christmas
*Dies:  Hero Arts Snowflake Cluster
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  BYSHCMakers #35


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)