Pages

Friday, August 25, 2023

*Build Your Stash Sketch 36 take 2*

I'm back with my second card for the August sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers.  We have a lot of fun each month, creating Christmas cards using difference sketches.   I am amazed at how many Christmas cards I already have created this year!  


For my second card, I decided to focus on some pretty patterned paper from Echo Park.  In fact, other other a little strip of gold, that's all you see on this card.  Even the sentiment was part of the paper pack!

Card Info:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Spellbinder Gold Foil
*Paper:  Echo Park Christmas Salutations
*Challenges:  {BYSHC}Makers #36


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)