Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2023

*Milestone Sketch*

Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating a milestone with Sketch #600 this week!!  There are so many wonderful cards to inspire you over on their blog from their current design team as well as several guest designers.  I hope you'll go have a look!

I struggle to play along with this challenge because it drops on the day my work week starts and I don't always have time to play before I have to leave at noon.  As soon as I saw this sketch and some of the inspiring cards on the blog, I knew I wanted to play along.  I had limited time but my bin of extras helped me out big time!  Everything except the strip of striped cardstock is from my bin of extras!

Card Info
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Floral Wreath Add-On; Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Foil Plates:  Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies, Solid Foil Plate
*Foil:  Spellbinders Aura
*Etc:  foam adhesive

6 comments:

  1. You have some pretty things in your bin of extras, and you used them beautifully on this fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches for this milestone challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! The Black & White base make that beautiful butterfly pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the sweet butterfly against the whote! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! I love that pretty frame and your wonderful butterfly. Thank you so much for joining our 600th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous design, Nancy! I love this modern and striking color palette. I'm always a great fan of black and white stripes. Thanks so much for joining us for this 600th sketch celebration at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so refreshing with such great style!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)