Pages

Saturday, September 09, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #246*

 We have a fun challenge for you over at Addicted to CAS...  it's a mushroom challenge!  You can use actual mushroom images or the colours of mushroom... or even a saying about mushrooms!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!


My first thought was using a card that highlighted mushroom colours... but honestly, it felt too boring for me.  Instead I embraced some fall colours and did some masked off ink blending along with some stamps I found in some gnome stamp sets I own.  I added a little more interest with a white gel pen and a black Micron pen.

Card Info
*Images:  MF Hanging With my Gnomies; Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Gina K Sweet Corn, Jelly Bean Green, Sweet Mango
*Etc:  black Micron pen; white Gelly Roll pen; scrapbook.com Mint Tape
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #246


1 comment:

  1. I love this three block design Nancy and the little mushrooms are cute in these autumn colours. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)