Pages

Friday, September 08, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #37*

We have another great sketch for you over at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers... we want to help you build your stash of holiday cards.  I love these sketches because they can be clean and simple or they can be super intricate... you get to decide!

This card leans a little more to the clean and simple that I truly love... it's still pretty busy by my clean and simple standards, but a lot less busy than it could be.  I love using patterned paper on my Christmas cards and I've been waiting for an excuse to cut in to this great ho ho ho paper!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Gumball Green
*Paper:  Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Circles
*Embossing Folder:  Gina K Holiday Flora
*Tools:  Corner Chomper; Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. The christmas sweater is so nice! You made a lovely card with it.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)