Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2023

*Enjoy Your Special Day*

My days off keep getting away from me... I sit at my craft table but I find other things to do instead of creating.  It doesn't help that often on my days off I am running to appointments for myself or for my one son so there isn't any real time to create.  I seem to do better on those days that I don't have other things today.  I feel pressure to create sometimes which isn't helpful either.  

I did have a few good creative days in the last bit... and this was one of the non-design team cards that I created with some new stamps I bought...

I really prefer my Versafine Clair ink pad to all of my other blank inks...  it's so crisp and clean and the details are perfect.  Of course, that ink doesn't work if I want to use my Copics to colour.  Instead of being less pleased with using Memento or Gina K Amalgam when I'm going to colour, I've started embossing my Versafine Clair in clear embossing powder.  It keeps the crispness of the ink I love.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Julie Hickey Designs Floral Happiness; Honey Bee Inside Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  clear embossing powder
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles
*Challenges:  Triple B


1 comment:

  1. It's a beautifully created floral card!! I can relate to finding time to create, if I don't create in the mornings then I usually don't get any done sigh!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)