Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #520*

Rachel is hosting the current month at CAS Colours & Sketches and she has chosen colours that just scream summer to me... she's a girl after my own heart!  I am NOT ready for fall yet!!


While these colours feel summery to me (I see a beach cabana when I see these colours)I didn't know what I wanted to do with them.  I decided to cut some strips of the colours and to play around with them... and this is what I came up with.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Starry Sky
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips; Spellbinders Yana's Layered Script Sentiments

3 comments:

  1. I def see a beach cabana, Nancy, or maybe a striped beach umbrella! Either way, it's a lovely design using the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect clean card, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fresh and clean!! Love the vertical strip of papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)