Pages

Saturday, September 02, 2023

*Less is More #491*

It's time for an anything goes challenge at Less is More... just remember to keep it clean and simple!


I know it's September but I am not yet ready to get rid of my capris, my sandals, nor my summery colours.  I decided to add some sparkle to my card for today by using some great Stampin' Up! glitter paper in some gorgeous summery colours.  I layered them on to a piece of paper cut smaller than my front panel, then placed the negative piece over top to allow the pretty colours to shine through.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! In Color 2022-23 glitter paper
*Images: The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versfine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Design Daisy; The Ton Easy Expressions; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Less is More #491


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so wonderfully bright and happy Nancy! Super fun! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow does that flower just pop with colours so bright ? love the creation .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still lovely and hot here in Greece and I too am in no mood for autumn so your card really made me smile with those lovely sparkly colours and great happy design.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)