Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

*TIme Out Challenges #246*

It's an inspired by words challenge over at Time Out Challenges... "the best time to play a tree was 20 years ago.  The second best time is now".  How will you be inspired by those words?


I went with the obvious... and did a card with a tree on it.  I tried to mark the passage of time with a fall sunset in my card as well... and I am in love with the ink blending combination that I did!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Penny Black Fantasy; MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral, Mustard See
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles (cut in to printer paper to create a mask)
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Time Out #246


5 comments:

  1. I too love your ink blending combination ... and everything else about this card! Great sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I have not pulled Tht stamp out for YEARS! Thanks for reminding me it’s still awesome when combined with your exceptional blending and artistic talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Nancy. I love your ink blending and the colors you chose, love that it's off the edge and that the leaves from your wonderful tree are off the right edge of you ink blended circle. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ink blending is fabulous, Nancy, and within a circle makes it really seem like a sunset.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)