Pages

Friday, September 29, 2023

*CAS on Friday #267*

I am very excited to share with you all that I am a new design team member over at CAS on Friday.  This is another clean and simple challenge blog that has a new challenge every second Friday.  I was a guest designer for their last challenge which was chosen before I was asked to become a design team member.  I am looking forward to playing along with them!

For this challenge, we want to see your clean and simple cards with a wedding theme.  I love wedding cards that are mostly white with a hint of gold.  I partially cut a heart out of a slim panel which I then put through my Big Shot with an embossing folder.  I placed that panel on my card front with foam adhesive and then put a gold die cut heart on the card front with regular adhesive to create some dimension.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders gold foil
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Embossing:  Couture Creations Intrinsic
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #267



1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)