Pages

Friday, September 29, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #37 Take 2*

I'm back with my second card using the September sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers.  


For my card today, I pulled out my favourite patterned paper pack and chose one of the patterns that I don't love quite as much... but it went with the trees so perfectly!

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Scrapbook.com Nested Hexagons; Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Tools: Perfect Layers; Corner Chomper
*Embellishments:  unknown bling
*Challenges:  {BYSHC}#37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)