Pages

Friday, September 15, 2023

*CAS on Friday Guest Designer*

 I am thrilled to be joining the team at CAS on Friday as a Guest Designer this week.  I am relatively new to their challenges and enjoy playing along when I can find the time.  

The theme for this week is "sunshine"...  I was inspired by a card I saw on Instagram by Hannelie.  I used similar colours and a similar layout but changed the sizes for my sun and the rays and did a stamped sentiment instead of a die cut one.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Yoyo Yellow, Summer Sun
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Dies:  MFT Rain or Shine; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles; Pink Fresh Studio Simple Strips
*Embellishments:  Sprinkled Sugar Stickles
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #266


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)