Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

*Less is More #492*

We are back with an alphabet theme challenge at Less is More!  This is an easy one.  C is for Celebrate! What do you celebrate??


I decided to play with my favourite word die and some pretty paper to create my card.  I layered the cut out patterned paper on to two layers of cardstock to give it some dimension.  I really like this slightly muted rainbow paper.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Taken With Teal
*Paper: MFT Party Time
*Images:  Honey Bee Inside Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Less is More #492


2 comments:

  1. Love it! The colors are perfect for a celebration! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card ! I love how you layered the paper and those gorgeous colours very classy indeed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)