Pages

Friday, October 06, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #38*

 There is a new sketch at Build Your Stash and this one was perfect for a patterned paper with a scene on it..  I think my most favourite things about the sketches each month is that there are measurements to help guide you in your creative process!


I have some retired Stampin' Up! patterned paper that I knew would be perfect for this sketch... but then I wasn't sure what to layer it with.  I'm not sure I love it...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown silver matte; Stampin' Up Night of Navy; Lawn Fawn Holographic
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Feels Like Frost
*Images:  Taylred Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Ink:  Versfine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Pink Fresh Studio Winter Snowflakes
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)