Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #523*

We have a slimline card sketch for you for the current challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... and I chose to do a mini-slimline .  I hope you'll check out the BLOG to see all of the great creations from the rest of the design team!


I don't enjoy a regular slimline size... it just feels too big to me.  But I just love the mini-slimline idea!  I paired some pattern paper and some dies to create my card for you today.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Evening Evergreen; Spellbinders Gold Foil
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Bottle Brush Trees; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday

1 comment:

  1. Nancy those bottle brush trees are fab - they look great against the stripes too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)