Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

*Christmas Card Season*

 Christmas Card Season is upon us... I know it's only mid-October, but these cards need to get made.  I have a few non-Christmas cards made and they are waiting to be shared with you, but I decided yesterday to make the switch to Christmas cards.  They truly are my most favourite reason to make cards!  I've loved making a few each month this year but I'm also really looking forward to focussing on them for a handful of weeks!

I saw the sketch at Atlantic Hearts and I wanted to play along... thankfully I wasn't at work yesterday so I had time to play before their Sunday deadline...  When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to make it a Christmas card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinders Gold Foil
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Concord & 9th Iconic Chrismtas; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Etc:  gold cord; foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #546



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the holiday themed papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment was me! I thought I was signed in…

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the papers and the tiny touches of red and gold are perfect. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The subtle paper patterns and then that gold tree.... perfect! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that golden tree! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and the pop of gold on the tree is so great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)