Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2023

*Less is More #494*

It's time for a new challenge at Less is More...  we want to see your one layer card with the theme of "Hello Sunshine"


I played with a sun rays stencil and some ink to create my card... and added a little stamping too.  To create my sun, I applied more ink on the sun as well as the start of each of the rays... and then let the colour fade out.  I then turned my stencil to create more rays and used only the ink left on the blending brush to leave a very light amount of ink behind.

Card Info
*Images:  Concord & 9th Hello Sunshine
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Cataching Rays; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stencil:  Picket Fence Studio Sunburst
*Challenges:  Less is More #494


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)