Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2023

*Just Us Girls #703*

It's a clean and simple challenge at Just Us Girls this week... and the challenge is to use only the centre of your card front.  I resisted the urge to add a matted layer to this card and went with the die cuts directly on the front of my card.  I bought a bunch more of the wonderful holographic silver cardstock from Lawn Fawn... I sure love cutting snowflakes out of it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Lawn Fawn Holographic; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Dies: Picket Fence Studio Lydia Snowflake; MFT Filled with Joy; Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Embellishments:  bling
*Challenges:  Just Us Girls #703



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful multicolored snowflake, Nancy! I love the pop of red also. Thanks for playing this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)