Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2023

*Less is More #495*

It's a colour combo challenge at Less is More this week....


I know I say these words a lot with these challenges, but I really struggled with this one.  When I saw the colours, all I could think of was a baby card...and honestly, I was trying to create this card while the mojo was running VERY low.  This is not my best work and I'm almost embarrassed to share it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips; Pretty Pink Post Congrats Script
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Less is More #495


1 comment:

  1. A great CAS card Nancy! I always love the look of inlay die cut sentiments. It is a perfect baby card. It is tricky when you get a block on a challenge. I often struggle too! It's one of the reasons I joined LIM was to challenge myself !

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)