Pages

Friday, October 27, 2023

*CAS on Friday #269*

 It's time for another challenge at CAS on Friday.... and for this challenge we want to see your clean and simple cards featuring animals!

I didn't think I had a lot of animal images in my stash until I started sorting through my sets... many of my sets have some small beasties in them so I actually had lots of options.  But I settled on this fun Halloween cat.  I created a fun cloudy background and used some foam tape to create a little more dimension.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Studio Katia Meowy Halloween
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Villainous Potion; Copics
*Dies:  Studio Katia Meowy Halloween; Waffle Flower Circles
*Stencil:  Lawn Fawn Slimline Clouds
*Etc:  clear embossing powder; foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  CAS on Friady #269


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)