Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

*Two Posts Today*

 I got a little crafty time in before I need to head to work today so I thought I'd share the card I made following the current sketch at Atlantic Hearts...

I think I need to expand myself a little as I keep using the same colours and dies... All of the cards I made this weekend look similar LOL!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen; unknown green glitter
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix



2 comments:

  1. They may be similar but they are all SO beautiful! Another wonderful card, Nancy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card! Beautifully CAS as well. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)