Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #526*

November is my month for hosting the challenges at CAS Colours and Sketches.  I love following the challenges but it's so hard for me to come up with the ideas myself LOL!  I did up this sketch thinking that there were a lot of ways you could use it... paper, images, dies... Of course, you can flip or rotate the sketch as well... just make sure we can see the sketch in there some how!


I chose to showcase some of my favourite patterned paper... you knew I would, didn't you?!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Christmas
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Rectangles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  gold ribbon from my stash; Stampin Up! gold embossing powder; foam adhesive


1 comment:

  1. Love that paper Nancy - and it's a fab sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)