Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

*Just Add Ink #678*

I have enjoyed a very nice, super long weekend... my usual work week is Wednesday thru Saturday but this past week I took Friday off (I spent almost 2 hours in the dental chair getting a tooth prepped for a new crown instead) and the office was closed on Saturday for Remembrance Day.  I head back to work tomorrow at lunch and I am feeling like I've had a wonderful break.  

Of course, some extra time off work meant a little more time to play.  While Bruce was away, I managed to finish up all of my design team duties for 2023 so I had some time to play with some other challenges as well as to just create for me.

My card today is very untraditional for a Christmas card... but I think it's fun!  The challenge at Just Add Ink is to choose two from Brights - Foliage - Friend.  I chose brights and foliage

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Giraffes on Ice (yes, I used that set... it's the tree!); The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Just Add Ink #678



2 comments:

  1. Clean, cute and colourful Nancy! Such a fun festive use of this weeks challenge. Nikki Spencer-JAI design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how cute! I adore your rainbow of trees. I'm so jelly of the person who will receive this fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)