Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #252*

We are winding down with the challenges at Time Out for 2023... only this challenge and one more before we take a little break going in to the New Year.  Many of us are still working on Christmas cards so we have a winter/holiday challenge for you today.


I saw this Birch Press Santa set of dies and knew I had to have it... it's a little large for my usual clean and simple style, but he's just so handsome!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Granny Apple Green, white shimmer
*Paper:  red flocked (unknown)
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Birch Press Adornment Santa; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips
*Etc:  foam adhesive; Frosted Lace Stickles


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous die! And I love the way you placed him on the vertical stripes. Great design. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the curly ques on Santa's beard, Nancy. He is indeed handsome with his flocked hat.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)