Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2023

*Two Challenges Again*

 I've been spending some time in my craft area the last few days as my husband is out of the country for work.  I don't often spend any time at my craft desk in the evenings.  The last few days I've put some TV on and crafted a little in the evenings.  It's been nice.  I love him a lot, but I also enjoy some time to myself from time to time.

Last night I decided to play with the sketch at Atlantic Hearts and the colours at Color Hues...

Card Info
*Cardstoack:  Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Purple Posy
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Marie Snowflake, Christmas Blessings
*Embossing:  Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Visions
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix



6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Well done. We appreciate you playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the non traditional colours and that snowflake is so great, beautiul. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch and color combo made for a beautiful holiday card! I love the way you've used the embossing folder, and it's one beautiful snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Nancy! Love the split panel and the way you incorporated the colors, it is so well balanced. I never craft in the evenings either and really should do it more often, but feel guilty leaving hubby alone. Silly as that is. Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you had some crafty time and decided to play along with our challenge at Color Hues! Your card is a delightful wintry blend of soft colors and lovely textures. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy! Wow ! I love the clean fresh look of your design. Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing at Color Hues ♥

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)