Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

*Christmas Craft Creations December*

 I'm here with my card for the Christmas Craft Creations December Challenge... you have a little more time to get creative with the theme of Decorations.  I look forward to seeing what you create!


I had some fun playing with my Glimmer Hot Foil machine to create my card... and added a little pop of colour to finish it all off!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinders gold foil
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versamark
*Hot Foil Plates:  Spellbinders Blooming Ornament
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms, Blooming Ornament; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love the foil and the poinsettia is wonderful on here. Nicely done, makes me think I might need a foil machine. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2024! Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)