Pages

Monday, January 29, 2024

*Freshly Made Sketches #620*

Happy Monday creative friends...  I found a few minutes to create yesterday and wanted to play along with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  They drop their new sketch on my first day of work for the week so I don't always get a chance to play along.

I wanted to do something different than where my head went first (which was a big sentiment in the big circle and some flowers for the other two circles) so I went through my stash to see what I could find...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Snail Mail
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Snail; Waffle Flower Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  FMS #620




3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, happy design, Nancy! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so charming! I love him with the circle of hearts behind him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and fun take on our Sketch, Nancy! Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)