Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2024

*Freshly Made Sympathy Card*

I was able to find some time in my craft room today to play with the latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I love the look of some classic black and white stripes and honestly forgot I even had this paper in my stash.  I liked the idea of a big leafy die cut but my solid ones were all too small... so I inlaid the pieces back in this outline die cut instead.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! True Love
*Images:  Taylored Expression Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Splendid Stems; Taylored Expressions Easy Expressions
*Etc:  unknown punch; foam adhesive

2 comments:

  1. This leaf die is so striking against the striped background. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome graphic design, Nancy! I love this contemporary look. Thanks for joining us at FMS

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)