Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

*Sending Best Wishes*

 My mojo hasn't been freely flowing the last few days but I'm trying to get a few cards made...  Yesterday it took most of the day but I managed to get one card made following the current sketch at Atlantic Hearts.  My card is a lot more busy than what I normally make, but I like the colours I used.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green, Island Indigo, Bumblebee, Basic Black
*Paper:  MFT Party Time
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; white gel pen
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Party Balloons; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Atlantic Hearts #564



2 comments:

  1. Love all the colors and how cheerful the card is. Looks very festive. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the patterns and bright colors. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)