Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

*Color Throwdown Guest Designer*

 I was super excited to be chosen as the Featured Stamper at Color Throwdown for challenge #778... and I was asked to be a guest designer for challenge #780.


As most of you know, I struggle with going outside my box with colours... I like what I like and I gravitate towards those colours.  So colour challenges are TOUGH for me!  I was a little worried about saying yes to being a guest designer.  The team at Color Throwdown were so quick to get back to me to give me the colours for the challenge I'd be joining them on... 


The afternoon I got the colours, I was at lunch with my younger son and he and I threw around some ideas for how to uses these colours.  All I knew for sure was that I didn't want to do another Valentine LOL!  This is the idea that stuck...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Real Red
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Circle Florals
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Knotted Circle Wreaths; Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix
*Challenges:  Color Throwdown #780


3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I'm so glad you were our Guest Designer this week! Your card is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)