Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

*Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #569*

 It's time for a great new sketch at Atlantic Hearts...  


I've been having a lot of fun with this new Paper Rose paper pack...  this time I took the scraps from the fussy cutting of the floral swag and used them for my card.  The papers are double sided and while that floral wreath that I cut up was the whole reason I bought the paper package, the back sides are all pretty fabulous too!

Card Info
*Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirls
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Etc:  foam adhesive

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely technique for this sketch! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)