Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2024

*Addicted to CAS #254*

 It's time for a new challenge with Addicted to CAS... a perfect one as we head in to spring!


Floral cards are NOT a problem for me... I love to create with beautiful blooms!  For my card today, I did something a little different.  I purchased a 6x6 paper pack a few weeks ago and some of the designs just won't work on a card... unless you get creative.  I took one of the pages and cut out a portion of a rainbow floral wreath and used it with an oval frame to create my card.  As I was busy cutting this out, I was taken back to my childhood... I remember my Mom, sitting at the dining room table, doing Paper Tole... she'd purchase these packages of images where there were different elements with different layers to cut and then she'd use some sort of dimensional adhesive (silicon maybe?) to layer up the different parts of the image to create a 3D piece... and then she got them framed in deep frames to show off all of that dimension.  My Mom LOVED her Xacto knife!  I do not LOL!

Card Info
*Patterned Paper:  Paper Rose Studio Rainbow Twirls
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders Gold Foil
*Images:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals; MFT Something for Everything
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #254


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)