Pages

Friday, March 15, 2024

*CAS on Friday #275*

Happy Friday, creative friends!  It's time for an EASTER themed challenge over at CAS on Friday!  It's so hard to believe that Easter is only a few weeks away... it's SO early this year!

I honestly didn't have any truly Easter themed stuff in my stash so I had to go shopping ... and I found these great bunny dies.  I cut them out of my white panel and layered the patterned paper behind them.  For my sentiment, I found one in my stash that says "happy days are here again" and didn't stamp the "a" in happy... and hand wrote the letter "o" in the spot that was left...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Granny Apple Green
*Paper:  MFT Dots & Stripes
*Images:  Picket Fence Studio Good Vibes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Carta Bella Bunny Buddies
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #275


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)