Pages

Friday, March 22, 2024

*{BYSHC} Sketch #43 Take 2*

 I'm back with my second card using the fabulous March sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers...  another great reason to use up some of my stash of Christmas papers!


I do struggle with using so much patterned paper on a card... first it's not at all clean and simple (which is truly pleasing to my eye) but I used SO MUCH of my favourite paper pack on this one card LOL!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; unknown gold sparkle
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  MFT Christmas Wishes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Christmas Wishes; Penny Black Reindeer Leaps
*Challenges:  {BYSHC}Sketch #43


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)