Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

*Profranity Warning!!!*

 Just a warning that the card you are about to see uses the F-word... no need to comment about what you think about someone else using that word... you don't want to see it, don't look. But you'll be missing a really cute card LOL!

I am participating in a National Humour Day Instagram Hop today... and my first thought was to use some of the new Sassypants Stamps I bought...  they have some wonderfully inappropriate (and funny in my mind) stamps and dies.  When I saw this stamp, it did make me laugh out loud!

If you want to see some more cards in this hop, head over to my Instagram to find the list of participants!


I made it "pretty" with a bunch of beautiful flowers... that makes the swearing OK, right?  I know that this card isn't for everyone... so it will go to a friend who shares my appreciation for all of the four-letter words.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia
*Images:  Sassypants Stamps Best Friends
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)