Pages

Monday, April 15, 2024

*AAA Colourful #3*

 It's time for a new colour challenge at AAA Colourful...  we show you a colourboard and you take inspiration from it to create something beautiful...


I decided to go super clean and simple for my card... and chose to use some alcohol ink to create my splash of colour.  I only wish that my Yupo paper was more of a true white...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Yupo; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne: Alchemy & Tranquil Alcohol Pearls
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Design Open Daisy; The Ton Easy Expressions; Birch Press Laskett Ornament
*Tools: Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*Challenges:  AAA Colourful #3


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)